Friday 28 December 2007

Mr. President, who is more important to you; 'a Moron' or the People?

Mr. President, I am intrigued and appalled by the silence and inaction (so far) by you regarding the diabolical behaviour of Mervin Silva – the Thug Minister of your government. I am sure that you understand the majority of right thinking people of the nation, wholeheartedly approve the response dished out yesterday by the Rupavahini staff to this unscrupulous moron. The nation is sick and tired of the behaviour and actions of some of your ministers and their ‘public funded thugs’. I am sure this is not what you promised us with your ‘Mahinda Chinthanya’ when we elected you to lead the nation. I fail to understand ‘why’ as the Leader of the Nation you accommodate these thugs in your team? Regrettably we are at the receiving end of their dastardly acts as long as you keep them in high office. I am certain that you understand that this does not reflect well on you as the President, other good Ministers, good officials and the Nation as a whole. Like many other citizens, I feel ashamed and embarrassed when the outside world witness this malady and like to believe you feel the same. I also find it hard to explain my children when they ask questions about what they see on TV and read in newspapers. I have no doubt you share my pain, anger and frustration. I urge you to put and end to this ‘cancer’ that is destroying the Nation and your Leadership - immediately by driving these maniacs away from holding responsible posts in the government.

Finally I ask you Mr. President, who is more important to you; ‘a bunch of mad thugs lead by the moron Mervin Silva’ or the millions of people who yearn for peace and justice?

2 comments:

samjay said...

Is this Mahinda Chinthanaya ? Or are you going to be a living proof to the saying “ Sinhalaya MOdaya kaum kanna yodaya.”

Enough is enough Mr president act now !!!
Stop Mervyn Silva and his henchmen.
Mr President, the credibility of your government is put at stake with his behaviour, so please act now!

Jack Point said...

If any real action (as opposed to something cosmetic, purely to satisfy a few critics) is taken against Mervin Silva and the like; I will eat my hat.